Over the weekend, many incredible prototypes were submitted to the Design for Good Creative Jam. The work showed inventive ways to educate individuals; share stories about difficult topics of injustice; teach and empower the younger generation of social leaders, and so much more.
Our panel of off-air judges has made their decisions, and we’re pleased to announce our ten finalist teams, who will present their work live in the finale:
- Amethyst from Bowen Creative and UXability, with their project, Concord
- C&C from Harry Winston and Veeva, with their project, SpeakUp
- CQU First Class from CQUniversity Rockhampton, with their project, Diversify
- Dynamic Duo from Nakamoto & Turing Labs, with their project, COLOR.
- Fufu crew from Chillow and Toaster, with their project, co
- hola aloha from Wunderman Thompson, with their project, Rise
- NekoDesigns from Westpac Group, with their project, Fairtale
- Ninty5 from Marks and Khan Studios, with their project, UNITE.
- RGBest from University of Canberra, with their project, Bee Kind
- Team TM(I) from Havas Health Plus, with their project, PLACED
Tune into the finale to watch the finalists’ presentations and join us to see if your team won an honorable mention!
Join us on Crowdcast to meet our all-star judging panel, view the finalist presentations, and learn who’ll be crowned the Design for Good Creative Jam champions! We go live on Wednesday, May 5 @ 4:00 pm PDT / 7:00 pm EDT // Thursday, May 6 @ 9:00 am AEST.