This t-shirt is everything – it feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Front side of shirt has a medicine wheel with “In Beauty I Walk” in the Navajo language and Make America Native Again on the backside in a metal font.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Metal text by NMAD | Al Banguilan